Today I realized that I say the same things over and over. It's no wonder the boys don't listen to me anymore - I'm starting to tune myself out! So, I'm going to try to find new ways to say them. Here they are (in no particular order):
1. Get dressed.
2. Put the seat down.
3. Did you flush?
4. Are you dressed yet?
5. Eat your vegetables.
6. Stop burping, you'll throw up.
7. Can you hear me?
8. Just eat it!
9. Stop whining.
10. Shut the door!
11. Just say your sorry to your brother.
12. Who didn't flush?!
1 comment:
Stop whining. I bet that comes out of my mouth about 100 times a day. It's usually followed by some of my other classics:
Use your words.
Yes or no? (When I ask a question and get a grunt or whine as a response.)
Did you go potty?
Are you all done?
Moms should just get a playback machine and have all these on standby.
Post a Comment