I am a mom to three boys - this alone makes people give me a look of sympathy- but it makes for dramatic days and tiring nights. I wouldn't have it any other way! We've moved 3 times since 2007 and have hopefully landed in our final home. It's crazy and chaotic and that is exactly why this blog exists: to remember every second.
Friday, July 25, 2008
In Case You Were Wondering
Day Two of the Summer Holiday Break. Much better. Still up with Jeb at 5:00. Not all that hungry. Just wanted to have a chat and play. Boys slept in til 8:00. Thank you for that gift! Off to Odds Farm for some fun feeding goats, etc. Jacob to a friends in the afternoon. Jeb asleep. Aiden watching Thomas. Still tired, but at least I got lunch today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment