I am a mom to three boys - this alone makes people give me a look of sympathy- but it makes for dramatic days and tiring nights. I wouldn't have it any other way! We've moved 3 times since 2007 and have hopefully landed in our final home. It's crazy and chaotic and that is exactly why this blog exists: to remember every second.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Jacob Sports Day at School
The rain stopped long enough on Tuesday so that Jacob could have sports day at school. The kids were all dressed in their "house" colors, so Jacob was representing the red house. On his first race, he ended up dead last. Then, on the relay race, he started first, but, well, it wasn't pretty. Finally, he represented the red house well by taking them from last to first on the all important EGG AND SPOON RACE!! (And I didn't get it on video!)After that was the mums race and I ended up loosing due to forgetting to wear a belt. Hard to run with your trousers falling down! Athletics just don't run in the genes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment