I am a mom to three boys - this alone makes people give me a look of sympathy- but it makes for dramatic days and tiring nights. I wouldn't have it any other way! We've moved 3 times since 2007 and have hopefully landed in our final home. It's crazy and chaotic and that is exactly why this blog exists: to remember every second.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Aiden's Sports Day
Sports Day is a big thing in this country and it's not just primary school, but nursery as well! So, this past Wednesday I was on the field again. This time at Aiden's school. He was VERY apprehensive about participating, so it took a lot of coaxing on my part to get him to do the race. He decided to go for it in the horsey race and the full-on running race. If only he would have run in a straight line, he would have won it. That is the great thing about Aiden - he could care less if he wins. Look how happy the ole chap is. Ah, to be 3 again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment