I am a mom to three boys - this alone makes people give me a look of sympathy- but it makes for dramatic days and tiring nights. I wouldn't have it any other way! We've moved 3 times since 2007 and have hopefully landed in our final home. It's crazy and chaotic and that is exactly why this blog exists: to remember every second.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Jeb at 10 months
Jeb turned 10 months a few days ago. I can't believe it. He is such a happy boy, constantly giggling, especially if his bros or daddy are around. He is becoming a little shy when strangers speak to him and always has a cuddle for mommy. He is pretty content to just sit and watch or play. I did notice a bit of movement the other day, which makes me think that he will follow in Aiden's footsteps and do the "bum-shuffle" instead of crawling. I'm a little dissapointed, but it makes life a whole lot easier if he doesn't mover quite so much at this point. He still is toothless with two big bumps on his lower gum. Doesn't matter though, he still enjoys his food and has no problem gumming it in order to eat. Teething may be the reason for his waking up at 6:00am every morning, or he could be just like Jacob and enjoy the wee morning hours. Tom and I sure don't. Oh well, we sure wouldn't trade him. Just take a look at this giggly boy...see if you can catch him saying "bye-bye" in his own little way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment