I am a mom to three boys - this alone makes people give me a look of sympathy- but it makes for dramatic days and tiring nights. I wouldn't have it any other way! We've moved 3 times since 2007 and have hopefully landed in our final home. It's crazy and chaotic and that is exactly why this blog exists: to remember every second.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
A Sunday surprise!
It's taken me awhile to get this on the blog, but it is blog-worthy! Last Friday we had temps in the 60s and we were running around without coats! Saturday was spent in Cambridge where Tom's mom and I punted down the river while it got colder and colder and finally rained. So dissapointing. I didn't think it could get worse until I got up on Sunday to my boys acting like it was Christmas. I nearly fell over when I saw that it looked like it was. Remember, this is April. I'm beginning to think England's weather is crazier than Michigan's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment