Where does time go to? It's right what they say - time flies when you have kids. I cannot believe that Aiden is three!
We had the big celebration last Friday, the 18th. Aiden got to choose what we did that day. So, we went to the library for a music session (although he threw a fit b/c he decided at the last second he didn't want to go), went to Costa for a biscuit for Aiden and hot chocolate for Jacob, and then back home to make pizza and have blue Thomas the Tank Engine cake. It was a perfect day. He was so excited for his presents, exclaiming "tool (cool)"when he opened his Roary the Racing Car race track. Take a look at the video - it's a long one, but you can see how we celebrated.
p.s. Mid-afternoon Jacob said to me, "Mum, I don't think I'm getting enough attention today. Oh Jacob, you get the most attention 364 days a year...just give it up for one day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment