Oh, it feels so good to write that title! I've waited for two weeks since I didn't want to jinx myself. But, Aiden is asking to use the toilet for both #1 and #2 (only a mom can write that and beam with pride!). This morning their was an argument at 6:25 am between the two big bros. Aiden had to "go" and Jacob told him just to "go"in his diaper (he still wears that at night - I'm not crazy enough to go all the way just yet). Anyway, Aiden wasn't having it - he wanted to keep his diaper dry and go in the toilet. We now have a rule to wake up mom or dad rather than Jacob when he has to "go."
So, now that that is over we can move on to the next drama in the Koops house: Jeb teething. When you have 3 kids, your odds are stacked against you for any kind of peace. Can't complain...we did ask for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment