Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jeb is 6 months


I've always said that 6 months is my favorite age. Jeb is no exception. He is so happy, with smiles and laughs readily available from the moment he gets up until he is in bed for the night. If he is a bit unhappy, all we have to do is get Jacob in the room. He loves to look at Jacob. He looks at Aiden as if he is from another planet. (Sometimes I think he is). Jeb has rolled a few times, but for the most part he just hangs out. Food is another issue. At 13 lbs (2nd percentile), he needs his solids, but his body doesn't want to give them up. Prunes, prunes, prunes. No result. Visit to the doctor, who gave us some sugar water and bam! He was much better. I wasn't - I've never seen so much poo in my life! While on holiday...yet Tom was no where to be found!!

Six months goes too fast. I hope the next half year slows down. We are enjoying every second with Jeb!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeb looks long and skinny (reminds me of a kid in our house). Jack was about 13 pounds at 6 months too. I used to say that special gifts sometimes come in small packages.