Monday, July 6, 2009

What Have We Been Up To??

Well, it's been sunny and warm - no, hot - here in England. A rarity that it would last longer than a day, let alone two weeks. The grass is brown, the Brits are complaining, and we are LOVIN' it! The problem with this is that some things are getting a bit neglected as we are hanging outside in the paddling pool. Yes, ironing, the house, and other meaningless things, but the big thing is the blog. A lot has been happening and I'm not documenting it! So, now that it has cooled a bit and the rain is settling back in, I'm vowing to catch up. Here we go!

Tom has been gone. A lot. I'm used to this during the week, but we are talking weekends here! Let's see, he was in the states for works three weeks ago, St. Andrews golfing two weeks ago, and to a stag party (aka bachelor party) this weekend. The stag party was pretty tame if you are wondering. Water skiing in a loch near Glasgow with mountains surrounding. Ah, bliss!

I can't really complain, as I have gotten a shopping day upon his arrival from the states as well as a day in London last weekend to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday. West End show (Priscella, Queen of the dessert - a bit reminiscent of my bachelorette party!) followed by dinner. I still think that I'm down one though...


St Andrews in Scotland- where golf was born





Girls day out in London

Tom waterskiing on the Loch, Scotland

No comments: