Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Day Out with Aiden

Aiden had his first school field trip last week to a farm park about an hour away. So, Jeb got the pleasure of going to my friend Jane's house (who spoiled him rotten) and I got the ultimate pleasure of spending the day with my middle child.

Aiden was up so early and practically bouncing off the walls. We got to school as the coach rounded the corner - oh, was that exciting! We got to the farm and that is when I discovered that the Aiden I was with was a different Aiden then I know everyday. Smiley, chatty, and so confident. I was loving just watching him interact with his friends. Amazing what can happen when your older brother isn't there to speak for you!

So, we had a great day at the farm - Aiden with his friends and me with the mums catching up on all the Beaconsfield gossip. I'm so glad for the opportunity to spend time with Aiden!

Aiden with his mate Ethan and the guinnea pigs


Panning for gold

No comments: