School is out finally! We are all ready! Today Aiden said goodbye to his preschool where he has been going to for 1 1/2 years. Hard to believe that when he started he was still in diapers! He will miss his friends, but is really excited about 'big boy school'. Yesterday we got the great news that he'd be attending Jacob's school. Great news for everyone, especially me as I won't have to race from one school to another dropping off kids!
Jacob finished Year 1. A year filled with 3 teachers (due to maternity leave), lots of reading, and tons of homework. Next year should bring even more. Hard to believe that my little boy is growing so fast.
In between picking up Aiden and Jacob today, I stopped to get some diesel in the car. I went in to pay and came back to Aiden saying that he needed the toilet. I asked him why he didn't go at school. He didn't need to back then (5 minutes ago!!). I told him he had to hold it b/c there was no toilet. He said that he didn't need a toilet b/c he already took care of it, "see, I just went in here!" And I turned around to see a water bottle filled with yellow liquid. Indeed he did take care of it. Clever boy!
So, we start our summer. I hope it's filled with fun and relaxation!! We all need it.
Below is a video of Aiden singing a song that he learned this term. The first time I heard it I was confused until my friend said that he was counting in French! That was a surprise from school!
No comments:
Post a Comment