I am a mom to three boys - this alone makes people give me a look of sympathy- but it makes for dramatic days and tiring nights. I wouldn't have it any other way! We've moved 3 times since 2007 and have hopefully landed in our final home. It's crazy and chaotic and that is exactly why this blog exists: to remember every second.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Meet The Teacher
Well, tonight I went to school to meet Mrs. Nesser (or as Jacob says Mrs. Nessa!). The room is filled with tables with all the kids names on them and, of course, we had to sit at our child's place. So, while feeling rather large for the table and chair, I did as I was told. Looking around I saw the artwork and found Jacob's easily. A self portrait. He has done one in Preschool, reception, and now Year 1. They have improved, but they are always orange. This year he drew his family - all five of our heads...mine had some eyelashes (at least I think that was me!). He wrote his hobbies - just one: swimming. Good thing I booked him in lessons. Mrs. Nesser seems very nice and it seems Year 1 will be a bit more work and less play. Hmmm...maybe that will tire out Jacob?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment