Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was the second day of no school due to too much snow. We got 6 inches on Sunday night. I know, it sounds like nothing to those who live in the mid-west where snow is up to 80 inches this year, but to the Brits, this is a huge deal! So, school was off and today it was too, although half the snow had melted, but apparently the rodes where too icy. I think it was an excuse to play - even companies in London had closed down, so the dads were home too.

So, the boys and I had fun with snowball fights and making snow angels yesterday. We even went out and bought the most expensive sled ever. Talk about price gouging!! Well worth it though! Tom came home early, so we even got a snowman in the yard. Melted by this morning, but it was cute while it lasted.





No comments: