Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Coffee Can

Jacob is going to kill me someday for this, but it's so classic. Let me set it up: after 9 hours and 50 minutes of traveling home from Ireland and 10 minutes from home, Jacob screams for us to stop. I'll just give it to you as we heard it.

Jacob: 'I have to go to the toilet'
Tom: 'I'm not stopping the car, we are 10 minutes from home'
Jacob: 'I can't hold it!'
Joy: 'Here is a bag - just poop in it'
Jacob: 'What?! I can't do that in my seat'
Joy: 'Just lay on your side'
Tom: 'I'm stopping the car'on the side of the motorway, get out the coffee can'
Jacob sits and a stench fills the van: 'I have diarrehea'
Aiden (continually): 'Can I see, can I see?'

Tom and Joy are laughing histerically while it is all happening. Jacob gets up to wipe while mooning everyone on the M40 trying to get home from their holiday break. This would only happen to us. Thank goodness I was a girl scout and prepared with the Costco coffee can and Ziploc bags. With our luck, it will happen again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stories like that are priceless. Some days I'm thankful Jack's still in diapers.