Sunday, August 10, 2008

Austria: Our most relaxing moments



I've always said that Austria was my favorite place in Europe and now I remember why. We had such a great view right out our window. Innsbruck sits in a valley surrounded by mountains. We absolutely loved it.

The kids needed a break, so we went to a little lake 15 minutes outside of Innsbruck. It was all locals and us, but we had a great time. Jeb had his first encounter with swimming and loved it. We did feel a little out of place with our pasty white skin that hadn't seen the sun b/c of the horrible English summer! I'm sure we were blinding to the Austrians around us. Oh, and yes, it is Europe, so tops were optional. Tom seemed to be the only one who noticed! Ha!

We took a round about way back and saw some pretty stunning views. The kids slept as Tom and I enjoyed the quietness by driving to different spots and taking it all in.

No comments: