Thursday, March 20, 2008

Can I get another hour?

That is how it feels today and this week as we are packing to head up north to the Lakes District of England. It's a nice long Easter weekend, so we are taking advantage by renting a cottage. The weather has just turned cold and rainy, so we may end up relaxing inside.

We need a little R&R. This week has been crazy busy with helping at school, easter egg hunts, animal farms (v. fun - I'll post pics soon), and football. Plus the laundry and cleaning (didn't get done this week!) The days have me so tired! Need proof that I'm not all there? On Wednesday I was at the grocery store with the two younger boys. Jeb up on top of the trolley - you know how hard it is to see, so I have made a rule that Aiden has to stay beside me so I don't run him over. I guess other mothers haven't made that rule because I ran a little boy over. I apologized up and down, but everytime we passed them in the store both the mom and son gave me dirty looks. I was devastated. I swear I didn't see him!!!

So, onward we go in our packed-up van. I truly am so excited for this weekend. I just want to sit and not try to stretch one more hour into my day. This weekend 24 should be just right.

No comments: