I am a mom to three boys - this alone makes people give me a look of sympathy- but it makes for dramatic days and tiring nights. I wouldn't have it any other way! We've moved 3 times since 2007 and have hopefully landed in our final home. It's crazy and chaotic and that is exactly why this blog exists: to remember every second.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Jeb's First Smile
Well, we finally captured Jeb's first smile. His first was when he was 6 weeks old, but the smiles were few and far between until now. He smiles a ton when he is in his bouncy seat or laying under his gym. I wonder if he's just happy to be out of the carseat, which he is in about 90% of the time. Poor guy, but what can you do when you're the third child?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment