Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Miss vs. Not Miss

Hmmm... what will I miss about jolly old England?
1. School runs, even with the constant tension of getting shoes on, lunches made, and out the door by 8:38; it was my social time.
2. Friday play group with expat moms
3. A cuppa with some natter
4. My kids friends - love you boys!!
5. Online grocery shopping and the grocery man bringing them in!
6. Curry and sticky toffee pudding
7. Ready meals on a Friday night
8. Day trips
9. Running into at least one person while running to town b/c Beaconsfield is so quaint that way
10. Watching Jeb run to one of his Aunties or Mark. :)
11. And so much more.

OK, there has to be something that I WON'T MISS!!
1. Rain!!! And the damp, cold, sunless days!
2. Small parking spaces
3. The VAN!!!
4. The hospital.

Glad that this is short, but I'm sure I'm forgetting. Don't get me wrong, there will be a list of things that I forgot I loved once I reach America. In fact, I can already taste the Chilpolte!!

No comments: