Aiden is the commentator of our house. I honestly don't think that Jacob did this, but if he did, he didn't do it quite like Aiden. No matter where you are in the house, you know what Aiden is doing because he is talking about it. In fact, no one needs to be around and he is commentating on what he is doing. The other day, it sent both Tom and I into fits of laughter.
Aiden had to use the toilet (again, he told us this as he entered the bathroom) and as usual he left the door wide open. This time, instead of seeing his little butt cheeks, I got a nice view of him on the pot. Except he wouldn't let me just walk by. "Mommy," he said. "You know that I'm going number 3." I was a little confused, thinking there was only number 1 and 2. So, I asked him what he meant. "Well, this one is really, really stinky, so it's a number 3."
So, if you start to hear children mentioning #3 when they need to use the bathroom, remember that it all started here!
No comments:
Post a Comment