Our first Christmas in England! We were woken up this morning at 7:00am
Off to church later in the morning. It's not "Merry Christmas", it's "Happy Christmas"! Otherwise, the service is about the same as in the states.
Back home...now for the big gifts from Santa. Legos! (Daddy is happy!). Then the gifts from family in the states. It's just not the same when you don't open it with the people who give it. We are missing our families today. Of course, they know us so well, so the boys are super happy with their gifts. Dinosaurs for Jacob, trains and cars for Aiden, and baby stuff for Jeb.
So, I am sitting here this Christmas with a smile on my face. I hear Jeb cooing, Aiden playing with a truck and Tom and Jacob playing Legos. Wait, Tom is telling Jacob not to touch the Legos...I think he's reliving his youth. Even so, it's music to my ears.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment